Availability: Crowne Plaza Canberra
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Canberra (Northern Canberra)
This luxury hotel is located in Canberra (Northern Canberra), close to Glebe Park, Australian War Memorial, and National Museum of Australia. Also nearby are National Gallery of Australia and Old Parliament House.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Canberra features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Canberra Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Canberra provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Canberra has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Children's club (free)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Total number of rooms - 295
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Redsalt Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Crowne Plaza Canberra Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.