Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Park View
- 2 double
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Park View
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Canberra (City)
This luxury hotel is located in Canberra (City), close to Glebe Park, Australian War Memorial, and National Museum of Australia. Also nearby are National Gallery of Australia and Old Parliament House.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Canberra features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Canberra provides a health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Canberra has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Children's club (free)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 295
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tour assistance
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5382
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Redsalt Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.