Availability: Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Arnhem with a restaurant
Situated in Arnhem, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Airborne Cemetery and Airborne Museum. Area attractions also include Burgers Zoo and Doorwerth Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem features a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem Amenities
In addition to a 24-hour health club, Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 8608 square feet (800 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 8608
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Van der Valk Hotel Arnhem Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.50 for adults and EUR 5.50 for children (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.