Overview of Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Lagoon View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View
Signature Suite, 1 Bedroom, Lagoon View
Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Lagoon View
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice is in Venice's Castello neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Bridge of Sighs - 2 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 4 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 4 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 5 min walk
- Doge's Palace - 8 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 18 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 31 min drive
- Terrazza Danieli — 1 min walk
- Bar Dandolo — 1 min walk
- Principessa - 1 min walk
- Ristorante la Nuova Grotta - 1 min walk
- Birreria Forst - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- Up to 15 lb/7 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 130.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 39 and EUR 49 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 130.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Danieli Luxury Collection Hotel Venice
- Hotel Danieli Luxury Collection Hotel
- Danieli Luxury Collection Venice
- Danieli Luxury Collection
- Hotel Danieli a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
perfect place to stay as its commanding position gives best access to the city. The property and staff are first class. A place to stay where you are made to feel very special