Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Tupelo, MS from CA $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Tupelo Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Tupelo Pet-friendly Hotels
Tupelo Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Tupelo with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 16 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Tupelo hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Americas Best Value Inn Tupelo is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Candlewood Suites Tupelo North. This hotel offers a restaurant and in-room kitchens. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Americas Best Value Inn Pontotoc. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Tupelo
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tupelo is 55.00 inches
Exploring Tupelo with Your Pet
Known for its live music and museums, Tupelo has lots to offer visitors including its jazz, theaters, and monuments. See the local sights and visit BancorpSouth Arena and Tupelo National Battlefield. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fulton City Park and Jamie L Witten Historical Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Sunshine Mills Inc, or SGK Pet Designs.