- Tucson Museum of Art
- 3 min drive
- Fox Theatre
- 3 min drive
- Meet Rack Bar and Grill
- 6 min walk
- 10 min walk
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
La Siesta Motel is located in Tucson. Tucson Mall and Park Place Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Reid Park Zoo and Old Tucson Studios. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arizona Stadium or Kino Sports Complex.
- Tucson Museum of Art - 3 min drive
- Fox Theatre - 3 min drive
- Tucson Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Rialto Theatre - 4 min drive
- University of Arizona - 5 min drive
- Tucson Station - 3 min drive
- Ronstadt Transit Center - 4 min drive
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Meet Rack Bar and Grill — 6 min walk
- Eegee's — 10 min walk
- Cafe Marcel Creperie and Espresso Bar — 10 min walk
- Gemstone Cafe — 11 min walk
- El Güero Canelo — 14 min walk
About this property
La Siesta Motel
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Siesta Motel Tucson
- Siesta Tucson
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- BBQ grill(s)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- bathtub or shower
- TV channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
for your own good, take my word and dont come here
The outside of the facility had old furniture everywhere. I had to go to the “front desk” which was literally a woman standing behind a metal protective door. Then she had to call the person that works there which for some reason works at another hotel, so i had to wait for like 10 mins until she arrived. She took my payment and gave me a room key and just pointed in the general direction of the room. The second i opened the door i was horrified with what i saw! The floor was nasty with left over food and mud and so on. The bath tub had hair from people that previously used it. There was mold on the bathtub as well. The bed was disgusting. It was filthy. The pillow has literally turned yellow and brown. I instantly went back to the “front desk” and got a refund and went somewhere else. DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!