- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Town Inn Suites Toronto
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Luxury One Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed
Luxury Suite, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Toronto, Town Inn Suites Toronto is in the business district and near the airport. Royal Ontario Museum and Hockey Hall of Fame are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Bloor-Yonge Station is 5 minutes by foot and Wellesley Station is 7 minutes.
- Royal Ontario Museum - 13 min walk
- Ryerson University - 17 min walk
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 18 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 7 min drive
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 7 min drive
- Bloor-Yonge Station - 5 min walk
- Exhibition Station - 8 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Town Inn Suites Toronto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.