Overview of Imperial Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room - Tower
Premium Tower Floor Superior Twin
Premium Tower Floor Superior King Room
Premium Tower Floor Penthouse Suite
Tower Building Connecting Suite & Standard Twin
Imperial Floor Deluxe
Main Building Superior Twin
Main Building Superior King
Main Building Deluxe Twin
Main Building Deluxe King
Imperial Floor Deluxe Twin
Tower Building Standard Twin
Family Connecting Room (3 Bedrooms)
Main Building Park View Corner Suite Twin
Main Building Park View Corner Suite King
Imperial Floor Deluxe Suite King
About this area
Located in Chiyoda neighbourhood, Imperial Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tokyo Bay and Ueno Park, while Tokyo Tower and Disneyland® Tokyo are popular local attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Tokyo International Forum - 11 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 15 min walk
- Nippon Budokan - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 7 min drive
- Hibiya Station - 4 min walk
- Yurakucho Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Robot Restaurant - 7 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 48840 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 48840 (one-way), (from 1 to 5 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort