Overview of APA Hotel Shibuya-Dogenzaka-Ue
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Smoking
Double Room Single Use, 1 Large Single Bed, Non Smoking
Semi Double Room, Smoking
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shibuya neighbourhood, APA Hotel Shibuya-Dogenzaka-Ue is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Shibuya Crossing and Hachikō Memorial Statue, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Bunkamura. Check out an event or a game at Meiji Jingu Stadium, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Shibuya 109 Building - 6 min walk
- Bunkamura - 7 min walk
- Shibuya Crossing - 8 min walk
- Hachikō Memorial Statue - 8 min walk
- Moyai Statue - 8 min walk
- Shinsen Station - 4 min walk
- Shibuya Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66 min drive
- コメダ珈琲店 — 1 min walk
- Cafe de CRIE - 1 min walk
- Senkichi - 1 min walk
- Gonpachi - 3 min walk
- About Life Coffee Brewers - 3 min walk
About this property
APA Hotel Shibuya-Dogenzaka-Ue
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 820 for adults and JPY 820 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Love that it was right there In Shibuya-Ku made it easy for us to go places and return bak evething was in reach