Tiny Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Barrie - Orillia area, you'll find 30 inexpensive motels among more than 252 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Tiny has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Mount St. Louis Moonstone, Georgian Bay Islands National Park, and Wasaga Beach Provincial Park.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the tired traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often offer free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
Balm Beach Resort & Motel
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Midland
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Tiny is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away
Wasaga Beach Inn And Cottages
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Tiny
Knights Inn Midland, ON
- Central Tiny is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) away
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Tiny
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Tiny
Here are favorite places in and around Tiny:
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Park
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Awenda Provincial Park
- Georgian Bay
- Lake Huron
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Bamboo Spa
- Elmvale Jungle Zoo
- Castle Village and the Enchanted Kingdom Park
Tiny is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Tiny
Figure out the ideal time to visit Tiny by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 43° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 25° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 13° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Tiny and Around the Area
|Muskoka, ON (YQA) ||Airport ||38.1 mi (61.3 km) |