Hotels in Tagansky, Moscow from CA $15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Tagansky hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Tagansky in Garden Ring
Tagansky is a neighborhood that travelers like for its theaters, museums, and monuments. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Retro Auto Museum and Taganka Theatre. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 30 hotels and other accommodations and in Tagansky.
Staying in Garden Ring's Tagansky Neighborhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighborhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Holiday Inn Moscow Tagansky (Simonovsky): 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and bar.
- Winterfell Hotel: 2.5-star hotel featuring free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Tagansky might not have accommodations to meet your needs but there are other neighborhoods to consider in Garden Ring. Basmanny is a neighborhood that travelers like for its relaxing spas. This neighborhood is home to 60 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Brick Design Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and proximity to public transportation.
- Mercure Moscow Baumanskaya: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Mamaison All-Suites Spa Hotel Pokrovka: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Tagansky in Garden Ring
Andronikov Monastery, Krutitskoye Podvorye, and Boulevard Ring are some of Tagansky's local landmarks to explore if you want to see some of the sights in the neighborhood. Retro Auto Museum and Taganka Theatre are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighborhood.
Basmanny is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines, Atrium Mall, and Embassy of Latvia while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Moscow Sovremennik Theatre, Abai Kunanbaev Monument, and Menshikov Tower.
Getting Around Tagansky and the Greater Garden Ring Area
If you want to see more of the city, Marksistskaya Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Taganskaya Station - Koltsevaya Line and Taganskaya Station - Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya Line.