Get an overview of this hotelDowntown St. Louis hotel across from Gateway Arch
Popular property highlights
Near sports venues
This 18-story Hyatt Regency hotel is 4 blocks from Busch Stadium and within a mile of Edward Jones Dome, Scottrade Center, Laclede's Landing, and the America's Center.
Restaurants and lounges
Renovated in April 2009, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch features complimentary WiFi. Dining options include 3 restaurants and 2 lounges and bars.
St. Louis views
Guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency hotel feature views of St. Louis. Rooms feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed; 37-inch, flat-screen TVs; and complimentary WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
This St. Louis hotel is close to year-round sporting events including baseball, football, and hockey. The historic Fox Theater, the shops and restaurants of the Central West End, and Forest Park with the St. Louis Art Museum and St. Louis Zoo are within a few miles of the hotel.
The hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center, concierge service, and a gift shop. RED Kitchen restaurant offers Italian fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ruth's Chris Steak House serves dinner. The Brewhouse offers an extensive beer selection and a full menu, and Starbucks® serves beverages and light fare.
The hotel offers 83,000 square feet (7,711 square meters) of meeting and event space, including 2 ballrooms, 36 conference rooms, and event catering. A 24-hour business center provides printing and free WiFi.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 36
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7711
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 83000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 910
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
RED Kitchen - Restaurant featuring modern Italian cuisine, including artisan pizzas, pastas and an extensive wine selection. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Famous for its steaks, this restaurant is open for dinner.
Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar - A celebration of St. Louis brewing and sports history. Features a large selection of beer and a full menu. Several large-screen plasma TVs to watch games. Open from 11 AM daily.
Starbucks - Open from 6 AM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
A 24-hour fitness center provides treadmills, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and strength-training equipment. Men's and women's locker rooms contain showers.
The hotel is across the street from the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial, a 90-acre park that is convenient for jogging or walking. Four miles away, Forest Park offers a six-mile jogging track, 18 tennis courts (surcharge), paddleboat and rowboat rentals, an outdoor ice-skating rink (surcharge), and three nine-hole golf courses (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 34.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Hyatt Arch St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency Arch
- Hyatt Regency Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Arch Hotel St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch
- Hyatt St. Louis
- Hyatt St. Louis Arch
- St. Louis Hyatt
- St. Louis Hyatt Arch
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis Arch Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Bed & Breakfast Offer
Book a “Hyatt Bed & Breakfast" rate category any time for travel any time, and receive the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 at Red Kitchen