Overview of Bighorn Meadows Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Radium Hot Springs
Next to a golf course and in a rural location, Bighorn Meadows Resort is in an area with great shopping. Panorama Mountain Ski Area and Radium Hot Springs Pools are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Columbia Mountains and Sinclair Canyon.
- Sinclair Canyon - 4 min drive
- Radium Hot Springs Pools - 5 min drive
- Radium Resort - The Springs Course - 7 min drive
- Copper Point Golf Course - 14 min drive
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course - 17 min drive
About this property
Bighorn Meadows Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Saturday-Thursday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Friday-Friday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive key retrieval information.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 15.0 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Utility surcharge: CAD 1 per accommodation per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
I forgot my shoes and they “lost” them and have not returned them.