- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Le Château Frontenac
- 3 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular
- 5 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace
- 6 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Quebec's Old Quebec neighbourhood, Château de Pierre is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Place Royale and Old Port Quebec City are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Battlefields Park and Montmorency Falls. Check out an event or a game at Videotron Centre, and consider making time for Old Quebec Funicular, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Le Château Frontenac - 3 min walk
- Old Quebec Funicular - 5 min walk
- Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 6 min walk
- Quartier Petit Champlain - 7 min walk
- Citadelle of Quebec - 11 min walk
- Quebec Palace Station - 15 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Château de Pierre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: CAD 11 for adults and CAD 11 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 22 per night
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 22 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is small but cosy. The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. The location is great. Overall great experience!