Search Apartment Rentals in Pointe-à-Pitre
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Pointe-à-Pitre
Reviewed on May 15, 2016
Other property types in Pointe-à-Pitre
Saint John Perse
Reviewed on Feb. 8, 2020
Boat Cabin Rental at the Quay at the Bottom of the Fort
Pointe à Pitre Downtown
Staying in an Apartment in Pointe-à-Pitre
You'll find 7 accommodation choices in Pointe-à-Pitre, including a selection of apartments. During your trip to the area, you can visit the waterfront.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for couples who want a more local feel, and also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Pointe-à-Pitre
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 71° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 69° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.46 inches in a year
Must See in Pointe-à-Pitre
Pointe-à-Pitre is known for its waterfront. Cultural attractions include Musee Saint-John Perse and Schoelcher Museum, whereas Place de la Victoire is one spot to enjoy nature. While in town, Port of Pointe-à-Pitre and Memorial ACTe are other places worth a visit.Pointe-à-Pitre is also popular for:
How to Get to Pointe-à-Pitre and Around the Area
Fly into Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.), which is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.