- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hôtel du Prince Eugène
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Single Room
Superior Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Club Double Room, Accessible, Ground Floor
Superior Double Room, Terrace
About this area
Hôtel du Prince Eugène is located in Paris's 11th Arrondissement neighbourhood. Notre-Dame and Pantheon are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Luxembourg Gardens. Paris Zoological Park and La Machine du Moulin Rouge are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Rue des Boulets Station is 4 minutes by foot and Avron Station is 6 minutes.
- Atelier des Lumières - 18 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 12 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 18 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 21 min drive
- Pantheon - 21 min drive
- Rue des Boulets Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 6 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 36 min drive
- Boucherie Moderne - 1 min walk
- Le puits d'amour - 1 min walk
- Le Philosophe - 1 min walk
- Comptoir Voltaire - 1 min walk
- Kim et Kim - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel du Prince Eugène
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent front desk staff. A small but very clean and well appointed room. A nice neighbourhood with easy access to restaurants and a short walk to the Metro. This is what we call a boutique hotel.The elevator is very small though!