Owosso Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Owosso and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. See the most popular Owosso hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- The Comstock Inn and Conference Center is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and memory foam beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and central location.
- Pets are welcome at The Pines Country Inn. This hotel offers concierge services and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Owosso
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Owosso is 32.28 inches
Exploring Owosso with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit Curwood Castle and Steam Railroading Institute. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Dutch Hollow Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supplies Plus or Josh's Frogs.