Get an overview of this hotelOttawa boutique hotel near Rideau Canal
Popular property highlights
Ottawa's premier boutique hotel
ARC The Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel, is in Ottawa's business district, just 2 blocks from the Rideau Canal and Sparks Street Mall, 3 blocks from Rideau Centre Mall, and 4 blocks from Parliament Hill.
A mind resting welcome
After a long day traveling our guest will enjoy a complimentary priority check in upon guest arrival & express check-out upon departure.
Chic, contemporary guestrooms feature Egyptian linens, Frette robes, premium spa amenities, and Keurig coffee makers.
Arc The Hotel
The premier design boutique hotel in Canada’s capital offers luxuriously appointed rooms in an intimate atmosphere to ensure guests feel energized and relaxed. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, ARC The.Hotel Ottawa provides a unique experience and unmatched sophistication.
The hotel also offers the Arc Lounge and Restaurant, concierge, and valet services with a surcharge, and a 24-hour fitness center. Wireless Internet access is available for a fee in public areas. Meeting rooms are onsite.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 2001
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 825
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 8880
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
ARC Lounge and Restaurant - Chic, inviting ambience with mood lighting and intimate booths. Innovative culinary methods, with a focus on the freshest regional and Canadian ingredients paired with Old World and New World wines. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Room service also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is two blocks from the Rideau Canal riverwalk, which is suitable for strolling or jogging. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Arc Hotel
- Arc Hotel Ottawa
- Arc Ottawa
- Hotel Arc
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.