- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 6 min walk
- Namba Parks
- 7 min walk
- Wendy's - First Kitchen
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 50 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Swissotel Nankai Osaka is in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nipponbashi and Amerikamura. Check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka, and consider making time for Tennoji Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Namba Station - Osaka Metro is 3 minutes by foot and Nippombashi Station is 7 minutes.
- Nipponbashi - 6 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 6 min walk
- Namba Parks - 7 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 7 min walk
- Amerikamura - 7 min walk
- Namba Station - Osaka Metro - 3 min walk
- Osaka Namba Station - 5 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Tavola36 — 1 min walk
- Hana-Goyomi — 1 min walk
- Wendy's - First Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Shirokiya - 1 min walk
- Futami no Butaman - 1 min walk
About this property
Swissotel Nankai Osaka
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9000.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3605 for adults and JPY 1802 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3300 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very convenient location above train station and close to tourist shopping area.There are a lot of eating places in the area. Our room was very comfortable (we may have been upgraded because we stayed there for 8 nights). Our friends had smaller rooms, perhaps because of shorter stays. We've been to Osaka twice and stayed here both times. Although a little pricey, I would stay there again and recommend it to others.