Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Ontario, CA from CA $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Ontario Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Ontario Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Ontario Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Ontario with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Ontario hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Ontario Airport Inn is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel. This hotel provides guests with WiFi and premium linens. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Ontario
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ontario is 0.51 inches
Exploring Ontario with Your Pet
Known for its hockey, Ontario has lots to offer visitors including its live music and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Ontario Mills Shopping Mall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Museum of History and Art and Ontario Convention Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Amazon Reptile Center, or Kahoots Pet Store.