- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Collective Paper Factory
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double Room
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Long Island City
Located in Long Island City, The Collective Paper Factory is near the airport and near a metro station. Museum of Modern Art and Carnegie Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Patrick's Cathedral and Columbus Circle. Check out an event or a game at Madison Square Garden, and consider making time for Central Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: 36 St. Station (Northern Blvd.) is 3 minutes by foot and 39 Av. Station is 7 minutes.
- Trump Tower - 5 min drive
- Museum of Modern Art - 5 min drive
- Grand Central Terminal - 6 min drive
- Central Park - 6 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 6 min drive
- Long Island City Hunterspoint Avenue Station - 3 min drive
- 36 St. Station (Northern Blvd.) - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 16 min drive
- AMA — 1 min walk
- A.M.A. — 1 min walk
- Mundo New York - 1 min walk
- Coffeed - 2 min walk
- Beer Garden at Studio Square - 4 min walk
About this property
The Collective Paper Factory
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 26.39 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
We should mention
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staying at this hotel was uncomfortable, huge beds in a tiny room making it very difficult to navigate around room. Nothing was open as far as amenities; as it was under construction, None of which was made clear prior to booking. I once again chose to stay here as a convenience aspect to find my trip was cancelled/delayed. After contacting the hotel a day an a half prior I was told I would have to pay the full 3 days. I was able to get this down to 1 night, but still, manager was a $%^. I'm do to return to area soon and will not be staying here!!!!!