- University of Naples Federico II
- 6 min walk
- Naples Underground
- 9 min walk
- Enotrattoria Casetta Rossa
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hermes Inn Apartments Napoli is located in Naples's Naples City Centre neighbourhood. Port of Naples and Molo Beverello Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Galleria Umberto and Spaccanapoli. Naples Aquarium and Magic World Water Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's location for the sightseeing and nightlife.
- University of Naples Federico II - 6 min walk
- Spaccanapoli - 6 min walk
- Naples Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Naples Underground - 9 min walk
- Port of Naples - 11 min walk
- Porta Nolana Station - 8 min walk
- Naples Central Station - 15 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Enotrattoria Casetta Rossa — 2 min walk
- Zambardino — 4 min walk
- Pizzeria del popolo — 5 min walk
- 1947 pizzafritta — 5 min walk
- Trattoria Di Angeli — 5 min walk
About this property
Hermes Inn Apartments Napoli
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in between 9:30 PM and midnight
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry-cleaning service
- Front-desk safe
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Service is very bad. Expect to be yelled
Except for Simone, service is horrendous. We came at 9pm to check in. When we got in, one of our sheets was dirty (with literal dirt and dark stains). We asked them to change sheets and we had a very very hard time arguing over a change of clean sheets. They wanted us to put a towel over it until cleaning day comes which was in 2 days and we just got there!!!! Upon checkout, the office was closed and no one was there to check us out. So we left and came back and when we came back we were accused of breaking furniture that was already broken. They wanted me to pay but there was no way I was going to pay because we didn’t break it. It made me hate The people of Naples. They don’t deserve that reputation but I would only recommend this place to people I hate. The location was fairly good. Closest metro was about 8 minutes walk. Via duomo is right where the apartment is that wasn’t so bad. Only Simone was excellent and when something needed to be asked, we called or texted him.