- Nuu-Chah-Nulth Whaling Canoe Sculpture
- 10 min walk
- Raptors Centre
- 10 min walk
- Alberni Valley Multiplex Ice Skating Rink
- 16 min walk
- Qualicum Beach, BC (XQU)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel is located in Port Alberni. Nuu-Chah-Nulth Whaling Canoe Sculpture and Alberni Pacific Railway are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Quay and Chase and Warren Winery. Raptors Centre and Alberni Charters are also worth visiting.
- Nuu-Chah-Nulth Whaling Canoe Sculpture - 10 min walk
- Raptors Centre - 10 min walk
- Alberni Valley Multiplex Ice Skating Rink - 16 min walk
- Petroglyphs at Sproat Lake - 19 min walk
- Alberni Pacific Railway - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pastimes Bar and Grill – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Stamps – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel Port Alberni
- Best Western Plus Barclay Port Alberni
- Best Western Plus Barclay
- Port Alberni Best Western
- Best Western Port Alberni
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed here a number of times and the only complaint I can think of is that the heating/air conditioning was a bit loud. On check out in the morning the front desk staff was very understanding and they would send someone to have a look at it. I would definitely go back though.