Search Resort Hotels in Nafplio from CA $73
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Nafplio
Other property types in Nafplio
3Sixty Hotel & Suites
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Villa ''jocasta'' in Silence Days Villas
Reviewed on Aug. 26, 2018
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2019
Resorts in Nafplio
You deserve a break, and a resort is the ideal place to treat yourself to the services and amenities you need for a relaxing stay in Nafplio. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the surrounding area might be just what you're searching for, whether you're hoping for great restaurants on site, a state-of-the-art fitness center, or fun activities to try.
What Can I Do in Nafplio?
Travelers love exploring the beaches in Nafplio, and also come here to visit its historic sites and other landmarks. Monuments like Church of Agios Spyridonas and Frankoklisia Catholic Church are places to learn more about the local history, or you can head to Arvanitia Beach and Karathona Beach for some time by the water. A few other attractions you may want to see are Constitution Square and Nauplion Promenade.
Nafplio is also known for its:
When Should I Visit Nafplio?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help with deciding your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 63° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 77° F during the day and 44° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.67 inches in a year