Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Montgomery, AL from CA $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Montgomery Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Nov. 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 13, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 23, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 15, 2021
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Montgomery Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Montgomery? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 38 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Prattville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Red Roof Inn Montgomery - Midtown. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Drury Inn & Suites - Montgomery, AL. This hotel provides guests with an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Montgomery
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Montgomery is 53.03 inches
Exploring Montgomery with Your Pet
Known for its casinos and monuments, Montgomery has lots to offer visitors including its zoo, riverfront, and churches. See the local sights and visit Alabama State Capitol and Dexter Avenue Baptist Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Civil Rights Memorial and Supreme Court of Alabama. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supermarket, Tuesday Morning, or Atlantis Aquariums.