Search Resort Hotels in Moalboal from CA $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resort Hotels in Moalboal
Other property types in Moalboal
Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal
Reviewed on Mar. 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 17, 2020
Speed 8 Inn by Cocotel
Resorts in Moalboal
Dreaming of a relaxing escape? Treat yourself to all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your vacation—from tasty dining options to activities and entertainment. Pick from 8 resorts in Moalboal and discover the best one for you, whether you see yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Our highest-rated Moalboal resorts:
Turtle Bay Dive Resort - 3-star beach resort less than 10 minutes from Panagsama Beach
- Features 3 bars, an outdoor pool, and a spa
- 2 restaurants on site
Marcosas Cottage Resort - 3.5-star spa resort, 5-minute walk from Panagsama Beach
- Offers a restaurant
- Has a poolside bar and an outdoor pool
Dolphin House - 5-star luxury resort, 5-minute walk from White Beach Moalboal
- Boasts a restaurant
- Enjoy the outdoor pool, spa, and bar
Neptune Diving Resort Moalboal - Beach resort rated 3 stars, steps from Panagsama Beach
- Amenities include a terrace
- Has a restaurant
Asian Belgian Resort - Beach resort rated 3 stars, 5 minutes away from White Beach Moalboal
- Access to a bar, beach sun loungers, and a terrace
- Dining options include a restaurant
What Can I Do in Moalboal?
Travelers enjoy the water activities in Moalboal, and have good things to say about the snorkeling and diving. Get some time by the water at Panagsama Beach and White Beach Moalboal, or head to Moalboal Market and Gaisano Grand Mall Moalboal for some retail therapy. Kawasan Falls and Kawasan Falls are a couple additional top attractions in the area.
Travelers also like Moalboal for its:
- Coral reefs
When Should I Visit Moalboal?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help with choosing your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 75° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 76° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 76° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 76° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.97 inches in a year
How to Get to Moalboal and Around the Area
|Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.)||Airport||47.4 mi (76.3 km)|