Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Meridian, MS from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Meridian Pet-friendly Hotels
Meridian Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Meridian? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 11 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Meridian hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Meridian is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Mainstay Suites Meridian. This hotel offers in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Baymont by Wyndham Meridian. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Meridian
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Meridian is 56.18 inches
Exploring Meridian with Your Pet
Known for its monuments and theaters, Meridian has lots to offer visitors including its churches, opera, and architecture. See the local sights and visit Meridian Museum of Art and Temple Theater for the Performing Arts. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mississippi Industrial Heritage Museum and Lakeview Golf Course. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning or Pillow Pets.