- Kensington Palace
- 5 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall
- 6 min drive
- The Corner House
- 1 min walk
- Café Rouge
- 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in London's Hammersmith neighbourhood, Hotel 65 is near a metro station. Kensington Palace and Natural History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Royal Albert Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Wembley Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Goldhawk Road Underground Station is 9 minutes by foot and Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is 9 minutes.
- Kensington Palace - 5 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 6 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 6 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 6 min drive
- Harrods - 7 min drive
- Goldhawk Road Underground Station - 9 min walk
- London Shepherd's Bush Station - 10 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 31 min drive
- The Corner House - 1 min walk
- Café Rouge - 1 min walk
- Flame Mangal - 1 min walk
- Linda's Café - 1 min walk
- The Richmond - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort