Lexington Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Lexington and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 76 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn Richmond is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Georgetown, KY is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and quiet guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Winchester Hotel. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Lexington
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- April-June: the average is 86°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lexington is 45.20 inches
Exploring Lexington with Your Pet
Known for its university life and sports, Lexington has lots to offer visitors including its festivals, theaters, and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Rupp Arena and Mary Todd Lincoln House. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Kroger Field and Keeneland Racing Course.