Langley Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Langley with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 12 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Langley is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City. This hotel offers 2 restaurants and a casino. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's restaurant and walkable location.
- Pets can join their owners at Sandman Signature Langley Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Langley
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Langley is 1.38 inches
Exploring Langley with Your Pet
Known for its soccer, Langley has lots to offer visitors including its wineries, live music, and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit Willowbrook Shopping Centre and Newlands Golf and Country Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Canadian Museum of Flight and Milner Downs Equestrian Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bosley's by Pet Valu, Petland, or Art Knapp Surrey.