It was an active farm with nice view of the lake. Quite a long drive down a poor road to get to it. Shared bathroom. No reading lights near bed.
- Bell Bay Golf Club
- 51 min drive
- Bell Bay Golf Course
- 51 min drive
- Kidston Island Lighthouse
- 54 min drive
- Sydney, NS (YQY)
- 72 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Bell Bay Golf Club - 51 min drive
- Bell Bay Golf Course - 51 min drive
- Kidston Island Lighthouse - 54 min drive
- Kidston Island Beach Ferry - 55 min drive
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site - 55 min drive
- Sydney, NS (YQY) - 72 min drive
About this property
Seaweed and Sod Farm Bed & Breakfast
Along with a microwave in a common area, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has free use of bicycles and a computer station. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a garden, barbecues and a TV in a common area are on-site. All 2 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus ceiling fans and hairdryers. Other amenities available to guests include complimentary wireless Internet access, desks and free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared and housekeeping is available once per stay.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 8 AM–10 AM
Things to do
- Free bike hire
- Hiking/biking trails
- No lifts
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Computer station
- BBQ grill(s)
- Shared microwave
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Shared bathroom
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
We had a great time, our host Terri was great, we were treated just like family. This B & B is a working farm, the house is a great old farmhouse, lots of antiques, yet well maintained and clean. The grounds are indicative of a working farm, the rooster woke us each morning, the turkeys and llamas are in the yard and the many dogs and cats demand sufficient attention. Overall, a great experience, highly recommended.