Overview of Latitude 0 Degrees
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Superior Double Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Kampala, Latitude 0 Degrees is in the suburbs. Uganda National Museum and Ndere Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kabaka's Palace and Kibuli Mosque.
- Embassy of the United States - 14 min drive
- St. Francis Hospital - Nsambya - 15 min drive
- Kabaka's Palace - 16 min drive
- Kibuli Mosque - 18 min drive
- The Parliament of the Republic of Uganda - 21 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Latitude 0 Degrees
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- Service fee: USD 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 60 (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The location of the hotel was breathtaking, it’s an excellent location, the views surrounding the hotel are beautiful. The hotel is decorated beautifully. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The meals in particular breakfast was superb. Stephano the manager leads by example and values all his guests. I also enjoyed the spa treatments. Next time I visit Uganda, I will definitely stay @Latitude 0 degrees. I wish I had booked a 2 week holiday. Thank you so much to all the staff at the superb hotel for all your efforts to ensure your guests have a fantastic stay.