Overview of Lake Breeze House
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Single Room, Non Smoking, Balcony
Suite, Balcony, Lake View
Family House, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen
Single Room, Balcony
Family Room, Garden View
About this area
Lake Breeze House is located in Kampala. Ndere Cultural Centre and Uganda National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Parliament of the Republic of Uganda and Kibuli Mosque.
- Embassy of the United States - 12 min drive
- Kibuli Mosque - 12 min drive
- National Stadium - 27 min drive
- St. Francis Hospital - Nsambya - 38 min drive
- Speke Resort and Conference Centre - 58 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 49 min drive
About this property
Lake Breeze House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 100000 (roundtrip), (from 7 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.