- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Franey Mountain
- 2 min drive
- Highlands Links
- 6 min drive
- Middle Head Trailhead
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Ingonish, Ingonish Chalets is near the beach. Franey Mountain and Highlands Links are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cape Breton Highlands National Park and Middle Head Trailhead.
- Franey Mountain - 2 min drive
- Acadian Trail - 4 min drive
- Highlands Links - 6 min drive
- Middle Head Trailhead - 7 min drive
- Cape Smokey Provincial Park - 17 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8 PM. <br />
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities