Book your room at Hilton Harrisburg
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Harrisburg hotel in Downtown Harrisburg, walk to Pennsylvania State Capitol
This family-friendly Harrisburg hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts and Pennsylvania State Capitol. Strawberry Square and Open Stage of Harrisburg are also within 5 minutes.
2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and a business center.
All 341 rooms offer WiFi, MP3 docks, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Harrisburg features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 38,000 square feet (3530 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Harrisburg has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 38,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 3530
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of restaurants - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Golden Sheaf - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
Rasberries - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Market Square Cafe - This café serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 12 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Up to 4 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.