- Matamata Golf Club
- 9 min walk
- Firth Tower Museum
- 4 min drive
- Founders Park
- 8 min drive
- Tauranga (TRG)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Okauia, Opal Hot Springs & Holiday Park is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Hobbiton Movie Set is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Karapiro and Founders Park.
- Matamata Golf Club - 9 min walk
- Firth Tower Museum - 4 min drive
- Founders Park - 8 min drive
- Wairere Falls - 9 min drive
- Hobbiton Movie Set - 28 min drive
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
Opal Hot Springs & Holiday Park
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5 per day (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 per day (4-device limit, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Opal Hot Springs Holiday Park Campground Okauia
- Opal Hot Springs Holiday Park Campground
- Opal Hot Springs Holiday Park Okauia
- 3 outdoor pools
- On-site spa services
- WiFi available (NZD 5 per day)
- In-room WiFi has a 4-device limit
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
Food and drink
- Fridge in a common area
- Premium bedding
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Newspapers in reception (surcharge)
- Corner/local shop
- Reception hall
- Next to a golf course
- In a rural location
Things to do
- 18 holes of golf
- 75 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Hot springs on site
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort