Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Grande Prairie from CA $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Grande Prairie Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar. 4, 2021
Grande Prairie Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Grande Prairie with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 28 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Grande Prairie hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Grande Prairie is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Ramada by Wyndham Clairmont/Grande Prairie. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Grande Prairie. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and LCD TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Grande Prairie
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -5°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grande Prairie is 0.71 inches
Exploring Grande Prairie with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and entertainment, Grande Prairie has lots to offer visitors including its safaris, university life, and parks. See the local sights and visit Gateway Power Centre and Revolution Place. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Centre 2000 and Eastlink Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Grande Prairie, Partners Naturally, or Pawsitively Healthy.