Search Resort Hotels in Goleta from CA $143
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Goleta
Other property types in Goleta
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
Reviewed on Sep. 18, 2020
Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta
Reviewed on Sep. 21, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Santa Barbara / Goleta
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Resorts in Goleta
Longing for a relaxing escape? Treat yourself to all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your stay—from convenient dining options to activities and shopping. One of the 14 comfortable resort hotels in the area could be just what you're searching for, whether you want a luxurious suite, blissful spa treatments, or activities for the kids.
What Can I Do in Goleta?
Travelers love exploring the beaches in Goleta, and say that there are lots of great restaurants here. Check out the interesting exhibits at South Coast Railroad Museum and Rancho La Patera and Stow House, or grab your golf clubs for a game at Sandpiper Golf Club or Glen Annie Golf Club. Other top attractions in the area include Santa Barbara Natural History Museum and Mission Santa Barbara.
Visitors also enjoy Goleta for its:
- University life
When Should I Visit Goleta?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help with choosing travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 66° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 73° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 17.09 inches in a year
How to Get to Goleta and Around the Area
|Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal)||Airport||0.9 mi (1.4 km)|
|Santa Ynez, CA (SQA)||Airport||18.4 mi (29.6 km)|
|Goleta Station||Train Station||0.9 mi (1.4 km)|