- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Westin Edmonton
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Deluxe Suite, City View
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Westin Edmonton is in a walkable area with great shopping. Edmonton City Centre and Kingsway Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit World Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Place or Commonwealth Stadium.
- Edmonton Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- Edmonton City Centre - 5 min walk
- Art Gallery of Alberta - 12 min walk
- Rogers Place - 12 min walk
- Muttart Conservatory - 7 min drive
- Central Station - 3 min walk
- Edmonton Station - 12 min drive
- Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Share Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
The Westin Edmonton
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 36 lb/16 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 34 per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities