Search Motels in Dowagiac from CA $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Dowagiac
Other property types in Dowagiac
LOG Cabin ON THE Water With Spectaculer Views ALL Sport Lake
Reviewed on Sep. 3, 2020
Popular Magician Lake in Sister Lakes. The Magic Getaway
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2018
Baymont by Wyndham Dowagiac
Reviewed on Oct. 8, 2019
Dowagiac Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Benton Harbor area, you can select from 7 low-priced motels among the more than 564 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was conceived in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
- Located 21.7 mi (35 km) from the heart of Dowagiac
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
- Central Dowagiac is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
- Enjoy access to the snack bar/deli, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the heart of Dowagiac
- Central Dowagiac is 24.5 mi (39.5 km) away
- Free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi are available during your stay.
- 16.2 mi (26 km) from the heart of Dowagiac
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Dowagiac
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Magician Lake
- Stone Lake
- Diamond Lake
These are other places worth a visit:
- Dowagiac Four Winds Casino
- Southwestern Michigan College
Dowagiac is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit DowagiacDetermine the optimal time to visit Dowagiac by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 17° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 19° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.99 inches in a year
How to Get to Dowagiac and Around the Area
|South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.)||Airport||23.1 mi (37.2 km)|
|Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.)||Airport||33.2 mi (53.5 km)|
|Goshen, IN (GSH-Goshen Municipal)||Airport||37.3 mi (60 km)|
|Dowagiac Station||Train Station||1.7 mi (2.8 km)|