Hotels in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro from CA $27
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Copacabana hotels and places to stay
Visiting Copacabana in Alto da Boa Vista
Copacabana is a neighborhood that people enjoy for its beautiful beaches. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana Beach. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 624 hotels and other accommodations and in Copacabana.
Staying in Alto da Boa Vista's Copacabana Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in Copacabana, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- Emiliano Rio: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club.
- Belmond Copacabana Palace: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia travelers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Miramar Hotel by Windsor: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and pool.
Copacabana may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Alto da Boa Vista neighborhood instead. Leme is a neighborhood known for its beautiful beaches, ample dining options, and sporting events. This neighborhood is home to 33 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- Arena Leme Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Hilton Copacabana Rio de Janeiro: 5-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia travelers like this hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Windsor Leme Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around Copacabana in Alto da Boa Vista
Explore Copacabana's landmarks like Edmundo Bittencourt Square, Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue, and Dorival Caymmi Statue and discover some of the local history. You could also plan a visit to Avenida Atlantica or Copacabana Beach when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Leme is a nearby neighborhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Praia do Leme, Avenida Atlantica, and Copacabana Beach while you're here. While you're in Rio de Janeiro, you may also want to think about a visit to Guanabara Bay.
Getting Around Copacabana and the Greater Alto da Boa Vista Area
If you want to see more of the city, Siqueira Campos Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Cardeal Arcoverde Station and Cantagalo Station.