Overview of Claridge House
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Transfer Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Located near the beach, Claridge House is in Chicago's Near North Side neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by International Museum of Surgical Science, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Water Tower Place and Navy Pier. Check out an event or a game at Wrigley Field, and consider making time for Lincoln Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Clark-Division Station is 3 minutes by foot and Chicago Station (Red Line) is 14 minutes.
- Original Playboy Mansion - 4 min walk
- Charnley-Persky House - 6 min walk
- House of Glunz - 8 min walk
- Newberry Library - 9 min walk
- International Museum of Surgical Science - 10 min walk
- Clark-Division Station - 3 min walk
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 4 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Juniper — 1 min walk
- 3rd Coast Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Original Mother's - 2 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 3 min walk
- Blue Door Kitchen & Garden - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.48 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel, very clean and nice service. Bathroom a little small, but very doable.