Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, near San Felipe de Barajas Castle
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of India Catalina Monument, San Felipe de Barajas Castle, and Puerta del Reloj. San Pedro Claver Church and Convent is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, a business center, and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a front-desk safe.
All 99 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV. Room service, rainfall showerheads, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Stil Cartagena
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 1076 square feet (100 square meters). For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Cartagena hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1970
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Stil Cartagena Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 17.5 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 7 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 17.5 per night
- Cartagena Hotel Stil
- Hotel Cartagena Stil
- Hotel Stil Cartagena
- Stil Cartagena
- Stil Cartagena Hotel
- Stil Hotel Cartagena
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.