Calistoga Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Calistoga, expand your search to find motels in the surrounding area or let Expedia help you find something similar from over 43 hotels and other lodging options. Just use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Calistoga has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Calistoga Hot Springs, Old Faithful Geyser of California, and Sterling Vineyards.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
Wine Valley Lodge
- Located 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the heart of Calistoga
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Best Western Petaluma Inn
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Calistoga is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Motel 6 Petaluma
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the heart of Calistoga
Motel 6 Rohnert Park
- Central Calistoga is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Bodega Harbor Inn
- 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the heart of Calistoga
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
Things to Do in Calistoga
Check out the relaxing spas and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this relaxing area while you're sightseeing. Visitors to Calistoga like its hot springs and wineries.
Here are some popular places:
- Calistoga Hot Springs
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Sterling Vineyards
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Pioneer Park
- Oat Hill Mine Trail
- Bothe-Napa State Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Calistoga Speedway
- Calistoga Spit N' Cycle
Calistoga is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit Calistoga
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Calistoga by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 36° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 36° F at night
- Average rainfall is 40.43 inches in a year
How to Get to Calistoga and Around the Area
|Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) ||Airport ||13.1 mi (21.1 km) |
|Napa, CA (APC-Napa Valley) ||Airport ||30 mi (48.3 km) |
|Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field) ||Airport ||30.3 mi (48.7 km) |