- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Element by Westin Calgary Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Element by Westin Calgary Airport is located in Calgary. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Zoo and Calgary Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Saddledome or McMahon Stadium.
- Sunridge Mall - 15 min walk
- Casino Calgary - 4 min drive
- Calgary Zoo - 10 min drive
- Bow Valley College - 11 min drive
- Olympic Plaza - 12 min drive
- Calgary Heritage Station - 18 min drive
- Rundle Station - 19 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Element by Westin Calgary Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
- Up to 25 lb/11 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Element Calgary Airport Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service
The staff were great. The service fine. The issue we had was that after checking in to the room we went for a swim. Came back to our 9 th floor room to a marijauna smell so strong that we thought someone had access to our room and was smoking in it. So totally unacceptable!!! We do not smoke this stuff or any other products. We informed staff and they said there was no way for them to find out where it was coming from. They gave us a different room but not other compensation. Very disappointed.