Hotels in Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro from CA $8
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Botafogo hotels and places to stay
Visiting Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro
Botafogo is a neighborhood that travelers like for its art, gardens, and theaters. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Fundação Casa de Rui Barbosa and Indian Museum. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 45 hotels and other accommodations and in Botafogo.
Staying in Rio de Janeiro's Botafogo Neighborhood
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Botafogo, and our guests note these as some of their favorites:
- Yoo2 Rio de Janeiro by Intercity: 4.5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and breakfast.
- Novotel RJ Botafogo: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and bar. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Ibis Rio de Janeiro Botafogo: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, bar, and free WiFi.
Botafogo may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Rio de Janeiro. The Laranjeiras neighborhood is a great choice for your home base while visiting the area. With 17 hotels and other accommodations in the neighborhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Villa 25: 2.5-star hostel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Scorial Rio Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hostel in Rio Suites: 2-star hostel featuring free WiFi, an arcade/game room, and a 24-hour front desk.
Sightseeing Around Botafogo in Rio de Janeiro
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Indian Museum, Copacabana Fort, or Chácara do Céu Museum during your stay in Botafogo. Fundação Casa de Rui Barbosa and Pasmado Viewpoint are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Plan a stop at General Consulate of Germany or Guinle Park in Laranjeiras, a neighborhood nearby.
Getting Around Botafogo and the Greater Rio de Janeiro Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Botafogo Station is the closest metro station.