- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of The Constitution Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Boston's Charlestown neighbourhood, The Constitution Inn is in the historical district and near the airport. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Long Wharf. New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Freedom Trail - 4 min walk
- TD Garden - 8 min drive
- Museum of Science - 11 min drive
- Boston Harbor - 11 min drive
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 11 min drive
- Boston North Station - 2 min drive
- Haymarket Station - 3 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Navy Yard Bistro - 3 min walk
- Style Cafe - 6 min walk
- Brewer's Fork - 7 min walk
- Pier 6 - 7 min walk
- Sorelle Bakery and Café - 12 min walk
About this property
The Constitution Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Tax ID - C0226040351. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They hold $150 dollars for 7 days . When ask the guy in front desk why you didnt disclose that at the time of booking he reply rudely thats our policy just like he saying take it or leave it . the Garbage can right by the front entrance. Rooms are smell front desk have no idea about hospitality and good customer service. I'll never recommend it for anybody.