Overview of Living Stone Golf Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
Condo, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Located in Collingwood, Living Stone Golf Resort is on a lake. St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church and Nancy Island Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Blue Mountain Ski Resort and Collingwood Golf Course. Travelling with kids? Consider Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster and Plunge Aquatic Center.
- Collingwood Golf Course - 8 min walk
- Cranberry Resort Golf Course - 9 min walk
- Collingwood Harbour - 9 min walk
- Eddie Bush Memorial Arena - 4 min drive
- Blue Mountain Golf and Country Club - 4 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 109 min drive
- Where to eat
- Memories – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Station on the Green – Golf course view bistro with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Living Stone Golf Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests staying in condos must check out by 10 AM.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Living Stone Golf Resort Collingwood
- Living Stone Golf Collingwood
- Living Stone Golf
- Cranberry Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Walls are thin though and you can hear a lot of outside noise in the building.