- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium
- 3 min drive
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 10 min drive
- Gateway Lunt's Lobster Pound
- 2 min walk
- Down East Lobster Pound
- 4 min walk
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Narrows Too Camping Resort is located in Trenton. Northeast Harbor Golf Club and Kebo Valley Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Acadia National Park and Kisma Preserve. Bar Harbor Whale Watching and Wild Acadia Fun Park are also worth visiting.
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium - 3 min drive
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 10 min drive
- Maine Granite Industry Museum - 12 min drive
- Birdsacre Sanctuary - 13 min drive
- Acadia National Park s Visitors Center - 16 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 2 min drive
- Gateway Lunt's Lobster Pound - 2 min walk
- Down East Lobster Pound - 4 min walk
- Trenton Bridge Lobster Pound - 8 min walk
- Kathy's Breakfast and Chowder House - 19 min walk
- Town Hill Bistro - 5 min drive
About this property
Narrows Too Camping Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00
- Resort fee: USD 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Narrows Too Camping Resort Trenton
- Narrows Too Camping Resort
- Narrows Too Camping Trenton
- Narrows Too Camping
- Narrows Too Camping Hotel Trenton
- Narrows Too Camping Resort Trenton, Maine
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice campground and very nice Location. The staff was very nice and informative.