Overview of Ramada Suites Auckland, Federal Street
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
Penthouse Three Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Auckland, Ramada Suites Auckland, Federal Street is in the city centre. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Aotea Centre - 1 min walk
- Sky Tower - 4 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 5 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 5 min walk
- The Civic - 5 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 15 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
Ramada Suites Auckland, Federal Street
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 28 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location for extended visit in Auckland. Room is like small studio apartment including washer and dryer. While small in size it was clean comfortable and well maintained. Will absolutely stay again when I next visit Auckland.