Pleasant spa-like feeling throughout. Cleaner, fresher, and sunnier than in the pictures. Definitely has a strong Andalusian character: solid and substantial with patios and big windows. Room was bigger than expected with closets and a huge bathroom. Hotel breakfast offered extensive delicious options and good coffee on a lovely roof terrace with a view over the city. We didn't try the restaurant but the menu looked tempting. Location wasn't the easiest to find (and no parking nearby) but once settled in we loved being in the midst of old winding cobblestone streets. Also use of the spa facilities requires reservations, is not available to children, and while reasonably priced is not included in the hotel price (this was not clear from the orbitz listing). Overall a lovely home base to explore almunecar. Would happily return!
- Aquarium Almunecar
- 3 min walk
- Bonsai Garden Museum
- 4 min walk
- Castillo de San Miguel
- 4 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Aquarium Almunecar - 3 min walk
- Bonsai Garden Museum - 4 min walk
- Castillo de San Miguel - 4 min walk
- Almunecar Beach - 6 min walk
- Ornitologico Loro Park - 8 min walk
- Malaga (AGP) - 62 min drive
- Where to eat
- RTE. LA CORREGIDORA – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel El Palacete del Corregidor
A full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a rooftop terrace and massage/treatment rooms. All 10 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs and free bottled water. Hairdryers, desks and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 12.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Offsite parking reservations required
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Spa services onsite
- Indoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
zentral gelegen im historischen stadtkern. freundliche zimmer, sehr sauber. wunderbare frühstücksterasse, herrliches buffet.